Dear Raffaele,

This is our moment. In the last 24 hours, we have seen a tremendous outpouring of support from the johnkerry.com community. You've raised over $350,000, rushing money to four crucial Senate campaigns that will use this cash to expand their final media buys on Friday.

John Kerry told you yesterday that control of the Senate comes down to these four states: Tennessee, Missouri, New Jersey, and Virginia. Top Republican strategists have admitted as much.

This is how we will take back the Senate. This is how we will change America. And this is why your donation has never been more critical.

Take back the Senate: contribute to candidates' final media buys

I was honored when John Kerry asked me to keynote his Democratic National Convention in the summer of 2004. In the last two years, he and I have been working tirelessly to win back Congress. And now, it's come down to the final two weeks.

You know the kind of ads we're going to see in these last days. They'll play on our fears, they'll try to divide us, and they'll try to distract us from the real issues in this race -- the need for a new course in Iraq, for new leadership in Washington, for a new direction on health care and energy and education.

We've seen it all before, and we'll see it all again. But right now, you have the power to show America that it's not gonna work. Not this time.

These four Senate races are going down to the wire. And, if we act together, the Republican candidates in each of these four states are going down to defeat.

Help Harold Ford, Jr. in Tennessee, Claire McCaskill in Missouri, Bob Menendez in New Jersey, and Jim Webb in Virginia.

If we win these races, we win it all.

Americans are tired of being divided, tired of partisan roadblocks, tired of appeals to our worst instincts and greatest fears.

This country is ready for change. This country is desperate for leadership. Now it's up to us to get it done. Let's finish the job. Let's help America believe again.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama